Operation Pomegranate is a health- and nutrition-based program that offers fresh produce at Mobile Café meals along with monthly, hands-on training in wholesome food preparation.
- The program is made possible by the Clarksville-Montgomery County Community Health Foundation, Inc.
- Clients are offered tools to prepare and enjoy a wide variety of healthy foods for minimal cost.
- Recipes and ingredients are distributed, and class participation is encouraged.
- Topics have included fruit smoothies, guacamole, and hummus.
- Trainers have included nutritionists and employees of the Montgomery County Health Department and County Extension Agency.
Help Support Manna Café
Your Support Matters! It’s the generosity of people like you that enables Manna Cafe to tackle the problem of hunger in our community! Visit our donate page to learn how you can be a part of impacting your community.
Manna Café Ministries
One of the best ways to keep up with what’s happening at Manna Cafe is through Facebook. Like our main page (Manna Cafe Ministries) for general updates and info or join our volunteer group page (Manna Cafe Volunteer Outreach) for updates as to where we need help in carrying out our mission each day.
If you have questions or comments, please fill out the form below and someone will contact you shortly!
1960-J Madison St. #312
Clarksville, TN 37043
Manna Café is proud partners with United Way of Clarksville, TN and Second Harvest Food Bank. For more info about both of these great organizations click their logos.