- Four days/week, food is prepped in our commercial kitchen, then distributed at three satellite locations.
- Meals are served in an outdoor, come-as-you are atmosphere (with tents and heaters during winter months).
- Seconds and to-go plates are encouraged.
- Local musicians often provide music.
- More than 25,000 nutritious, hot meals are served each year via Mobile Café.
- Volunteers are encouraged to give abundant portions, as though they were serving Jesus Himself.
5:30p – 7p
503 D St (at the Manna Village)
5:30p – 7p
Christ the Healer Church
1295 Paradise Hill Rd.
8:30a – 10a
Liberty Church and Christ the Healer Church
Help Support Manna Café
Your Support Matters! It’s the generosity of people like you that enables Manna Cafe to tackle the problem of hunger in our community! Visit our donate page to learn how you can be a part of impacting your community.
Second Harvest Food Bank
Manna Café Ministries is a Partner Agency of Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee.
Second Harvest is a private, not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization with a mission to feed hungry people and work to solve hunger issues in our community. Second Harvest works with a network of approximately 500 Partner Agencies like Manna Café Ministries to distribute food to those in need throughout 46 counties in Middle and West Tennessee. To learn more, visit secondharvestmidtn.org.
Manna Café Ministries
One of the best ways to keep up with what’s happening at Manna Cafe is through Facebook. Like our main page (Manna Cafe Ministries) for general updates and info or join our volunteer group page (Manna Cafe Volunteer Outreach) for updates as to where we need help in carrying out our mission each day.
If you have questions or comments, please fill out the form below and someone will contact you shortly!
1960-J Madison St. #312
Clarksville, TN 37043