A Mobile Pantry is a one-day event (in cooperation with Second Harvest Food Bank) during which a trailer truckload of food is distributed to approximately 300 clients. The Pantry is unique from our other food programs in that it occurs at satellite locations in parts of the city not otherwise serviced, making food available to unique populations, including those without transportation.
- Businesses, organizations, and churches are encouraged to sponsor Pantries in their neighborhoods.
- Pantries engage approximately 50 volunteers (from city leaders to the homeless) in a collaborative, unified venture to benefit the disadvantaged.
- Manna Café has conducted Mobile Pantries since 2010. Our goal is to conduct one every month.
- Mobile Pantries allow for clients to receive a “bonus” food box—that “extra helping” that so many families need.
- Pantries allow Manna Café to touch a large number of people in need and volunteers in the same day.
Upcoming Mobile Pantry Dates:
September 30th @ 10am
Living Hope Baptist Church (225 Little Hope Church Rd, Clarksville, TN 37043)
October 14th @ 10am
Lone Oak Baptist Church (3685 State Hwy 48, Cunningham, TN 37052)
April 20, 2024 - TBA
May 18, 2024 - TBA
June 22, 2024 - TBA
Aug 17, 2024 - TBA
Sept 14, 2024 - TBA
Oct 12, 2024 - TBA
Help Support Manna Café
Your support matters! It’s the generosity of people like you that enables Manna Cafe to tackle the problem of hunger in our community! Visit our donation page to learn how you can be a part of impacting your community.
Second Harvest Food Bank
Manna Café Ministries is a Partner Agency of Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee.
Second Harvest is a private, not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization with a mission to feed hungry people and work to solve hunger issues in our community. Second Harvest works with a network of approximately 500 Partner Agencies like Manna Café Ministries to distribute food to those in need throughout 46 counties in Middle and West Tennessee. To learn more, visit secondharvestmidtn.org.
Manna Café Ministries
One of the best ways to keep up with what’s happening at Manna Cafe is through Facebook. Join our main page (Manna Cafe Ministries) for general updates and info or our volunteer group page (Manna Cafe Volunteer Outreach) for updates as to where we need help in carrying out our mission each day.
If you have questions or comments, please fill out the form below and someone will contact you shortly!
1960-J Madison St. #312
Clarksville, TN 37043