Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays
Each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, after an opening prayer, food boxes are dispensed by the Food Distribution
- More than 25,000 food boxes (equaling 2.5 million lbs.) are distributed each year through the pantry.
- Food boxes weigh at least 30–60 pounds and include items such as boxed and canned goods, fresh produce, dairy, beans, rice, meat, bread, organic foods, and even small household items.
- Because clients deserve the utmost respect, volunteers and staff load boxes into clients’ cars.
- Both Mobile Café and Food Distribution clients consist of all ages and ethnicities and
include families with children, seniors, veterans, and the disabled.
- In our deteriorating economy, the demand for food boxes has grown 3,600% since
Manna Café’s inception.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Manna Café Ministries
Help Support Manna Café
Your support matters! It’s the generosity of people like you that enables Manna Cafe to tackle the problem of hunger in our community! Visit our donation page to learn how you can be a part of impacting your community.
Second Harvest Food Bank
Manna Café Ministries is a Partner Agency of Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee.
Second Harvest is a private, not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization with a mission to feed hungry people and work to solve hunger issues in our community. Second Harvest works with a network of approximately 500 Partner Agencies like Manna Café Ministries to distribute food to those in need throughout 46 counties in Middle and West Tennessee. To learn more, visit secondharvestmidtn.org.