1981 Corvette Raffle
Winner announced at the Golden Gala on November 3rd, 2023
(You do not need to be present to win)
It’s time to mark your calendars for this year’s gala scheduled for November 3, 2023, to be held at the Wilma Rudolph Event Center. One lucky winner will go home with a vintage 1981 Corvette! (details below)
Raffle tickets are $50 each, and you can purchase as many as you like.
Tickets may be purchased in one of three ways: online at our website (mannacafeministries.com), in person at our location (605 Providence Blvd., Clarksville, TN, 37042), or from one of our board members or managers.
Winner will be selected by random drawing November 3, 2023, at the Manna Cafe Golden Gala to be held at Wilma Rudolph Event Center. (Winner does not need to be present to win.)
Details on the car
1981 Chevrolet Corvette
Motor: numbers matching 350ci with a 4bbl carburetor
Transmission: 3 speed auto (turbo 350)
AC works well
Aftermarket CD player and upgraded speakers
Stock aluminum wheels
Tilt/telescopic steering column
Mirrored T-tops with covers
New aluminum radiator
- Must be 18 years or older and have a valid driver’s license to enter.
- Tickets will go on sale Friday, July 7, 2023, and continue through Friday, November 3, 2023.
- The winner will be selected by random drawing by a celebrity guest at the Manna Cafe Golden Gala to be held Friday, November 3, 2023, at the Wilma Rudolph Event Center, 8 Champions Way, Clarksville, TN, 37040.
- Participants do not have to be present to win.
- If not present at the event, the winner will be notified by phone and registered mail.
- The winner of the raffle is responsible for all tax, title, license, and insurance requirements.
- The prize winner is responsible for pick-up and transport of the vehicle within 30 days of being notified.
Those not eligible to participate include:
- Any member of the board of directors, officers, or employees of Manna Cafe Ministries.
- Any immediate family member residing in the same household as a board of directors member or an officer/employee of Manna Cafe Ministries. (Immediate family is defined as a spouse, child, stepchild, brother, sister, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, parent, or grandparent.)
- Any vendors including employees, agents, or subcontractors who provide printing or advertising/media service, and the donor of the vehicle to be raffled (also includes immediate family members of the same household).
Help Support Manna Café
Your support matters! It’s the generosity of people like you that enables Manna Cafe to tackle the problem of hunger in our community! Visit our donation page to learn how you can be a part of impacting your community.
Manna Café is a proud partner of United Way of the Greater Clarksville Region; CMC Community Health Foundation; Echo Power Engineering; and Second Harvest Food Bank. For more info about these great organizations click their logos.
Manna Café Ministries
One of the best ways to keep up with what’s happening at Manna Cafe is through Facebook. Join our main page (Manna Cafe Ministries) for general updates and info or our volunteer group page (Manna Cafe Volunteer Outreach) for updates as to where we need help in carrying out our mission each day.
If you have questions or comments, please fill out the form below and someone will contact you shortly!
1960-J Madison St. #312
Clarksville, TN 37043